We’ve finally moved into a more advantageous astrological energy to be setting our intentions and goals for 2021 and the month ahead.
Tonight, some things to ask yourself about how you want 2021 to be for you, write them down and start putting your intentions out there and bringing them to life.
- What are your top 3 goals for the year?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What do you need to release from your life?
- What do you want to keep?
- What new things do you want to bring in?
- How will you feel when you’ve achieved these things?
- What’s your one word for the year? What feeling or mindset is the thread that runs through all you’re going to create?
Final (and most important step!) write down one action can you take against each of your answers to start moving towards your 2021 goals!
Astrologically, we’ve just moved into a New Moon in Capricorn. New moons are all about fresh starts, a time to go within and really focus on what you want to create in the coming month. New Moons are always a good time to clear clutter, clean, and make space for the new energy you’re calling in. This particular period is a little more complicated given some of the other astrological aspects and conjunctions that are happening. We’re in a period of big transformation, so make the most of this energy start making some empowering conscious choices!!
So in addition to making your 2021 plans, look at the month ahead utilising the new moon energy to put plans into action!
Things to ask yourself for this New Moon in Capricorn cycle:
- What are you scared of?
- How does that fear hold you back?
- What change do you want to see in your yourself?
- Where do you need to reinvent yourself?
- How can you be kinder to yourself and others?
- What 3 things can you do this month to put this into action?
For all our crystal lovers out there also choose which crystals support your plans and goals this lunar cycle and the year ahead and put them to work!
Key themes of a Capricorn New Moon:
- Structure & Plans
- Ambition & Conscientious Work
- Control & Persistence
- Grounding & Kindness
- Foundations & Traditions
We’ll be offering some more guidance in the coming weeks on all the ways you can start moving towards your goals, take the right kind of action (and yes of course, how to use your crystals to support this!) so watch this space…
New Moon Blessings to you all!
#2021 #goals #intentions #lunarcycles #reflection #planning #newyearnewyou #newmoon #capricorn #clarity