In the early hours of the 19th December we moved into the final Full Moon of the year, the Full Moon in Gemini. Bringing us close to the end of calendar year, it brings with it some positive, yet possibly changeable energy with it. It’s worth noting that Venus also starts a 6 week long retrograde today (Venus is the planet that rules love and relationships) and combine this with the Winter Solstice on Tuesday, there’s some interesting energies at play, so don’t be surprised if you’re not feeling as you normally would at this time of year.
As we bring 2021 to a close, this is the perfect opportunity to look back and see what during 2021 you are genuinely grateful for, a time to reflect on any changes that have taken place (this has been a transformative year for many) and tie up any loose ends and release anything that is holding you in low vibrational energy!
This months Full Moon Ritual can be done anytime up until early hours Thursday 23rd December.
This Full Moon in Gemini gives us the opportunity to release and forgive everything and everyone we need to (including ourselves) as we reflect back over the past 12 months. Use this moon to create the space you need for your future, and to move forward with ease, grace and clarity into 2022.
Looking at the general energy of Gemini, it brings with it the need for change, adaptability (especially in how we communicate), plans for the future, balance, and duality.
Easy Full Moon Ritual
1. Prepare your environment and ensure it is as relaxing as it can be, include crystals, candles, incense, oils, crystals, fresh flowers and plants, blankets and cushions, pets(!) – whatever makes you feel relaxed, cosy and comfortable.
2. Cleanse your own energy and environment using your cleansing tool of choice (more information coming soon on cleansing tools and techniques) in the interim see links for our recommended Cleansing Basics Kit and our Deluxe Cleansing Kit.
3. Get comfortable and settle down with your journal, and note down some answers to the following:
- Am I thinking about how others feel?
- Am I being unreliable or very changeable?
- Am I learning new things and mentally growing?
- Are there areas where I need to let go of confusion and gain clarity?
- How can I bring more inspiration into my life?
- Where can I bring in more positive energy to encourage change?
- What repetitive cycles need to be broken once and for all?
Crystals for this Full Moon… Our recommendations would be one (or all!) of the following:
- Watermelon Tourmaline
- Blue Lace Agate
- Clear Quartz
- Blue Kyanite
- Rutilated Quartz
You have plenty of time to find the right crystals, we have a small selection of some of the above in our online shop – click here!
Full Moon blessings to you all!
#fullmoon #mooncycles #intentions #lunarcycles #reflection #lettingo #geminifullmoon #fullmoonritual #change #adaptability #duality #communication #futureplans #crystals #healing #crystalhealing #gemini #watermelon tourmaline #serpentine #bluelaceagate #clearquartz #bluekyanite #rutilatedquartz #apatite #venusretrograde #wintersolstice