It’s like having a personal trainer just for Yoga!
Yoga was traditionally taught 1-2-1, so personal training is the ideal learning environment for Yoga. Emma can help you with:
- Postural alignment – which can be the cause of numerous health concerns.
- Modifying your own practice to suit your needs and body type
- Developing a balanced and suitable home practice
- Getting you ready to join group classes
Personal yoga instruction is a great way to start, deepen or come back to your yoga practice.
What is it best for?
Yoga is the “magic bullet” of holistic self-care. It addresses health and recovery on all levels, mind, body and soul.
It’s perfect for:
- If you’re suffering with stress, anxiety or depression
- If you want increased confidence and self-esteem
- If you suffer with any type of hormone imbalances
- If you are physically strong, but want to find balance and gain flexibility
- If you want to find a gentle way to improve cardiovascular health
- If you are recovering from an acute or chronic illness and want to regain strength
- If you are developing your spiritual connection
- If you are wanting to try yoga, but may be intimidated at the thought of attending a group class
- If you’re an experienced yogi who may want a professional assessment of their postural alignment and home practice techniques to prevent injury or imbalance
- If you want to learn how to use mindfulness, meditation and breathing techniques to take control of your health, mind , body and soul.
What can I expect during a session?
Sessions will be tailored to meet your individual needs and goals, based on your current health, lifestyle and body type. Drawing on ancient Ayurvedic and Yogic teachings.
A single session is 90 minutes at £150, block packages are available at a reduced rate.
You will need to wear loose, comfortable clothing, what you wear to workout at the gym or exercise.
Who is the teacher?
Emma Halewood has been practicing yoga for over 20 years and qualified as a yoga teacher in 2016. She teaches Hatha Yoga with an emphasis on therapeutic healing, based on B.K.S Iyengar’s teachings.
Iyengar style Hatha Yoga is internationally respected for its sophisticated understanding of the yoga asana (posture), precision, subtlety and breath awareness, in physical alignment focused practice. The method is safe and progressive, and postures are adjusted to meet the needs of each student. Suitable for all levels and abilities.
Emma also practices as a Wellness Coach, Reiki Healer, Crystal Healer, Raw Food Nutritionist, leads yoga classes throughout Chester, and has a deep level of expertise in treating people with a truly holistic approach, mind, body and soul.
If you have any questions about whether 1-2-1 Yoga is right for you, or would like to speak with Emma or book an appointment please get in touch.